January 6, 2013

1/52




"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"

Luca:  A pensive moment enjoying the delights of the harbour
Ellie:  Our new kitten smothered in love by its little Mama

This year will bring many changes to our little family. Ellie is off to school and Tools and I return to full time work. My time at home with my littlies has been a gift. I have taken thousands of photos of our days together, enough to fill hundreds of albums. I know that come February we will hit the ground running and won't stop until Easter. 
52 weeks is my attempt to slow down and document these new days together.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet littlies! Good luck with the upcoming changes, Monique, these portraits will be a great way to come back to centre. Belinda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh a huge year - my heart tightened a little for you, I hope everything goes well and life maintains balance, always such a challenge. I'll look forward to your weekly updates. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos Monique - looking forward to seeing your weekly photos. Can you believe our Ellie's are off to school in a few short weeks. Its so exciting but the end of them being our tiny little girls.

    ReplyDelete