November 12, 2009

New favourite gadget


A set of these, too sweet to resist, measuring cups arrived on my doorstep earlier this week. After spotting them over at Georgielove I couldn't resist getting myself and 3 other special people a set (wouldn't you when the postage was the same as getting one and Christmas is just around the corner?) .

The littlies love them and they currently rank as most fought over toy this week. I can now happily retire my little handpainted set from Prague back to the treasure shelf.

Getting sick and tired of the gadget that I am tapping away on. I have now written 81 school reports on my mac and I have to say quite frankly I AM OVER IT.

More gadgets at Cindy's.

PS These little guys were from
here just in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

  1. i spotted these around the blogsphere as well and aren't they divine!

    ReplyDelete