May 21, 2010

Green




Green is our favourite colour. Living in the bush, surrounded by it's gentle hue, we are greeted with it above and around us.

It was green day at preschool today too. Thankfully, as yellow week last week was really hard to clothe. The Rooster's favourite colour is green and because she loves everything that he does, Missy's favourite colour is green too. We have one green cup that they fight over every meal time and have a lovely sage green lounge. It is sounding like we live in a pond but I assure that the green accents in our home are earthy, calm tones and not traffic light green to scare you into existence.


Lunch boxes ready. Calm bath at night. I couldn't resist posting another pair of shoes. Feet up with a pile of marking, I finally put my pen down anxious to post and I smirked at the pen I was using.

Head over to Curious Girl to see what others have posted. Last day tomorrow of this rainbow coloured week.

7 comments:

  1. love your greens - especially the tugboat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely greens and the tugboat is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving the splash of colour at your blog this week Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your greens. i like the little boat in the water a lot! adorable shoes too.

    (thank you for your kind words on my blog as well.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. That backpack is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the green in your blog header, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, you live a beautiful green life!

    ReplyDelete