July 13, 2009

Spotlight

In the late 70's and 80's when my parents were probably my age they used to have these great parties almost every weekend. Saying that, they probably weren't parties as such but just friends over for a meal. There would be a few families and everyone in those days had 3 or 4 children so it was always great fun for us kids.

I remember playing spot light, dashing and flashing about in our backyard. Hiding behind the trees and under the house long into the night.

Drop over to Cindy's to take a trip down memory lane and thanks to Kristie for our favourite party game theme.

1 comment:

  1. As a child of the 70s my parents also had a lot of parties. Some of them were when we were camping and I remember playing spotlight amongst the tents. Please note running children, dark nights and guy ropes are not a good mixture. A lot of laughs always ending with a few tears, but we always went back for more. Thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete