January 23, 2009

A slice of heaven

Oh, I forgot to add this little slice of heaven. This time last year when I was 8 months pregnant, I couldn't get enough of these. I was after the ultimate vanilla slice. Along with too many shoes, great new bras that fit perfectly and 2 new pairs of pants to see me through my work days, I found this.
I had never seen one with three tiers before and the pastry was flaky perfect. Where were you last year I ask? Am sharing with my beloved in front of the tennis. He was the perfect shoppping companion today. Didn't complain, didn't rush me,carried my bags and I think he may have bought my birthday pressent. But that's a surprise for next week.

1 comment:

  1. That vanilla slice does look heavenly, gosh I haven't had one for years.. This time last year I had an eight week old babe in my arms, and an inquisitive and gentle little son cuddling her.

    AND it certainly wasn't this hot!!

    ReplyDelete