February 11, 2009

Something Delicious

I am a self confessed foodie. Sweet or savoury. I'll take either by the plate load. I often find it difficult to make a decision when ordering because so many things jump out at me "pick me! pick me!". This makes the decision of a single choice for this weeks Eyespy Sunday rather tricky.

Rather than dither about I thought I'd head in another direction. The sweetest most delicious smell is on Friday evenings. After childcare and after baths, the littlies are all squeaky clean and their heads....ahhh.... the smell of babies.

I love story time on those evenings, silky soft hair brushing against my chin, breathing in that baby smell. I often wonder, at what age do they loose that smell?

Thanks Handmaiden for this weeks topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment